Sunday, January 15, 2006

Meme of Four [On the Lighter Side II]

Eduardo posted this one a few days ago, I figure filling the questionaire gives a little more of a personal touch to my blog, given that I don't talk much about myself here already.

Four jobs you've had in your life: Press liason for a civic organization in CBBA, translator, staff writer in my old college newspaper, website administrator (paid and pro-bono).

Four movies you could watch over and over: Dr. Strangelove, the godfather (whichever), all quiet in the western front, and some funny movie.

Four places you've lived: Cochabamba, Bolivia, Englewood NJ, Miami FL, Tallahassee FL.

Four TV shows (when I can catch them): Mad Money, the Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Law and Order SVU.

Four places you've been on vacation: Washington DC, Rome, Berlin and other German cities, Capri.

Four websites you visit daily: NYT, Comunica, Noticias Bolivianas, finance.yahoo.com.

Four of your favorite foods: Sopa de mani, pique mancho, saltenas, lasagna.

Four places you'd rather be: Bolivia - where most of what matters is, Guadalajara - with my younger brother Gary, Chicago - where I'll be eventually, and 1440 Kiewit Plaza Omaha, NE 68131 - in his shoes, for a week.

Four albums you can't live without: Every type of music has a time and place, however, no album in itself has ever shocked me so much as to say I couldn't live without it, nonetheless here are four of my favorites: The Four Seasons, interpretation by Itzhak Perlman. Wagner, "The Ring" without words, pretty much any interpretation. Craddle of Filth, Lovecraft and Witch Hearts which represents a part of me very few know, and Mellon collie and the infinite sadness by the Smashing Pumpkins, which I started to listen to during an interesting time of my life thanks solenly to Daniela.

Pass this to Max Glaser, and Alexey, both of whom I don't know at all.

No comments: